Welcome to Lake Marion Chiropractic Center
Your Lakeville Chiropractor
Call us at 952-469-8385 today.
Dr. Craig Couillard and Dr. Christine Bartholomew, the health team at Lake Marion Chiropractic Center, welcome residents of Lakeville and St. Paul to our two health center locations. Our chiropractor provides chiropractic health care for a variety of conditions and sports injuries. We strive to provide high-quality services to athletes of all ages so you are able to recover quickly and perform at peak levels. Dr. Couillard also provides sports physicals for school-aged athletes. These physicals address health concerns and help your athlete avoid and reduce injuries.
Lakeville & St. Paul Sports Chiropractor
Lake Marion Chiropractic Center embraces the opportunity to care for you and your family. We help eliminate pain from concerns such as headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and fibromyalgia. We believe in aligning the body so it can restore itself to strength and health. Our chiropractors specialize in sports chiropractic care for athletes, fitness participants and others who are physically active. Some of the sports conditions we seek to improve include:
- Concussions- if you or your child has been hit in the head, chiropractic care for Concussion Management provides immediate and lasting relief for concussion symptoms such as headaches, blurred vision, inability to focus and fatigue.
- Muscle strains- Lake Marion Chiropractic Center's two locations provide sports massage to alleviate muscle tension, speedy recovery of muscle strains and reduce and eliminate scar tissue. Dr. Couillard and Dr. Christine also performs soft tissue therapies to eliminate adhesions and improve your range of motion. Our health team also places Kinesiology Tape to support muscle recovery and lessen your pain.
- Weakness or imbalances- we offer FMS or functional movement screening to evaluate your movements and stability. When imbalances are addressed, we help you avoid plantar fasciitis, shin splints, runner's knee, tennis elbow, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Joint pain- chiropractic adjustments are a gentle way to position your spine and joints into alignment. When your body maintains this healthy position, your pain is reduced and you are able to return to your active lifestyle.
- Decreased energy- one of the components that leads to an increase in energy is eating the proper foods. Dr. Couillard provides nutritional support for those who are physically active. This ensures that you are receiving the correct nutrients and calories to support your active lifestyle.
New Members Welcome to Lake Marion Chiropractic
St. Paul or Lakeville Sports Chiropractor
If you are new to the St. Paul or Lakeville areas or if you are a first-time chiropractic seeker, we welcome you to our practice. Our practice is conveniently located to serve the areas of Farmington, Apple Valley, Burnsville, & St. Paul. We encourage you to browse our website for a better understanding of the types of care we provide. We also suggest you sign up for our newsletter or browse our wellness section for health tips. Our team becomes your motivator, supporter and healer and we strive to keep your body pain free and full of energy. If daily concerns arise from personal injuries, work-related issues or an auto accident, Dr. Couillard will evaluate and treat your discomfort. To schedule your initial evaluation or for answers to your questions, please call us today at 952-469-8385.
Dr. Craig Couillard and Dr. Christine Bartholomew
Lakeville Chiropractor | Lake Marion Chriopractic Center| 952-469-8385
9202 202nd St W #203
Lakeville, MN 55044
(2nd Floor of Old National Bank,
Formerly Anchor Bank )
St. Paul Office
570 Asbury St. Suite 108
St. Paul, MN 55104
(Located within Roots Wellcare inside Hamline Park Office Plaza)